Friday, September 01, 2006

Blogger Difficulties

(Blog update 9/6/06: Due to continued pinging difficulties, the post mentioned herein--Cutting the Power Supply--has been deleted.)

Having a great deal of difficulty with blogger and html on a previous post: Cutting the Power Supply. I pinged ORBLOGS with a blog update a couple days ago, and it didn't work. They looked at the source and discovered a big html problem with the earlier article. Said it was probably due to Blogger's WYSIWYG editor. I tried to edit the html. Some things improved, others got worse. Especially following the Goering quote where my writing continues on but in a quote format that I can't get it out of.

I've spent so much time on this article, writing it, submitting it for publishing, not getting it published, rewriting it, resubmitting it, not getting it published. Putting it on my own blog. Having my own blog not like it. Worked all day today, rewriting it again (it's a passionate topic if you haven't guessed) and resubmitting it. Too tired at the moment to do any more here regarding the sloppy looking former version than make note of the problems regarding it.

If someone else publishes the newest version, I'll post it here.

No comments: